Wednesday, March 14, 2018

WWC161- Helen's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday.....again and hope all is well!! I am back with my creation for this weeks Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!!!


This weeks challenge is........

......and here is my creation.......CHECK IT!!!!!!

 Check out and see what the other Watercooler Wednesday Artists came up with HERE!!


I also played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Crazy for CAS Spring challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Mr & Mrs Card
Stamps: The Ink Road
Paper: Michaels, Altenew
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Letter Stamping


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Cynthia van der Wilk said...

What a beautiful card. Love the bright colors and black and white. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS spring challenge.

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun, trendy wedding card and a great take on the sketch! Love it!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Tenia I'm so happy you joined our WWC Design Artists. You always bring it with your wonderful card designs. This card is no exception. Your CAS watercolour rose is beautiful and I love the lettering sentiment. Well thought out. Thanks for sharing your talents each week.